[klaatumail] McManus disc

  • From: Kyeline@xxxxxxx
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:16:03 EDT

This week somebody sent me 1910 fruitgum co., ohio players and Kas Kasenets
 (or whatever it's called) albums, so I was being bubble gummed to death.
Yesterday the McManus disc came and I just want to thank whover it was who
talked me into getting this. I had wavered when you first offered this
Jaimie,  and now that I'm hearing it. I'm loving it. It DOES remind me of the
feel of  "For You Girl". I'm sitting here at my desk (home worker) bopping my
head as I  type. 50 feeling like I'm ten. Again, to all involved, thank you.
-Nickie