[klaatumail] Greaat minds think aalike!

  • From: no1voice <no1voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 12:46:23 -0800

Thanx, Jaimie!

All the things you mentioned were already on my to-do list.
Great minds think alike, and all that!

Leaving Disneyland at 5 AM should be to Albuqueque, NM by 8 PM, with
two hour long breaks!
Little driving at night. Taking same route home, but I have more time
to be scenic if I want....
Already planned with AAA. Planning LOTS of good tunes - including ALL
my Klaatu! So, I guess I'm set!
Driving into Ft. Worth to see David (remember Dave Bradley's
doppelganger at the Klaatunion?),
and then bringing him WITH me to SXSW. That should make those waiting
periods more tolerable!

Have RSVP'd for ten times more parties than I could possibly attend
and PLAN to be there very early!

Any Klaatusians who are Austin -or- SXSW Fest savvy, please speak up!

-  Joel-Steven     (Kaalifornia Klaatusian)     8^D