[kjmlisteners] The Archives of The Night Owl Variety Show, Variety Showdown, and Matt's Bar and Grill, are now Available!

  • From: "DJ Celrock" <djcelrock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The Listeners of KJM Online" <kjmlisteners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 14:05:42 -0400

Hello Listeners,
Yeppity doodles, I am pleased to announce, that the archives, of The Night Owl
Variety Show, Variety Showdown, and Matt's Bar and Grill, all done by yours
truly, are now available for download!

First, here's The Night Owl Variety Show from 4/12/12, where I played a random
assortment of music, mostly stuff from the 1990's, 1980's, 1970's, and a little
bit of stuff from the 1960's and 1950's towards the end of the show.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3625112/2012-04-12.mp3

Next up, here's the Variety Showdown, where I covered for DJ McMahan, and
despite having such a hectic afternoon, of being stuck at the eye doctor's
office, and then, having to go to 2 stores to pick up my eye drop prescription,
and getting home with only 25 minutes to get ready for the show, and doing most
of the show on the fly, the Variety Showdown from 4/13/12, wasn't half bad in
the end!  And you can grab the archive, right here.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3625112/VarietyShowdown.120413.0.mp3

And finally, here's the archive, of Matt's Bar and Grill, from 4/14/12, where I
covered for DJ Matt, and featured songs referencing to alcohol in the first
hour, featured 3 hours of songs that listeners have requested on shows I've
done in the past, and during the final hour of the show, we had some Live
Entertainment at the bar and grill, and the commedian, Nick Swartson, paid us a
visit, and presented to us, his act known as, Seriously, who Farted.  So if you
missed your cup of brew from last night, you can grab it, and go get stoned,
right here.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3625112/MattsBarAndGrill.2012-04-14.mp3

And there you have it folks, the fruits of my labor from over the weekend, and
so, I hope you enjoy those archives, and, I will be back on Thursday night, at
10 PM Eastern, for another edition, of The Night Owl Variety Show, and, DJ
McMahan and DJ Matt, will also be back, at their usual time slots with their
usual shows this upcoming week as well.

Please take care, keep on listening to KJM Online, where freedom and fun,
matter, and, we'll talk soon!

Regards,
DJ Celrock