[kjmlisteners] The After Dark Variety Bar hits the airwaves in a few hours!

  • From: "Gene Johnson \(a.k.a. Geno J\)" <genoj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <kjmlisteners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 16:04:45 -0400

Hey folks, it's Geno J here,
Come join me in just a few hours hours for The After Dark Variety Bar, the only
show on the internet, where the alcohol does varous... BEEP!

Where: On this fine station!
When: 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (ET)

artists in the last thirty or so years. Tonight's theme is contemporary,
comfortable, and relaxing tunes. Your After Dark Artist SpotLight will also
reflect in the chosen theme for tonight. As always, your requests and
dedications are more than welcome too. So, join us at the bar for a night of
good tunes, and a good time!

Your Host, DJ
and Bartender,
~~ Geno J ~~

The After Dark Variety Bar - "Where the alcohol
does various... BEEP!"

Website: http://www.tadvb.co.cc/
E-Mail/MSN: genoj@xxxxxxx
Yahoo: g.rock29@xxxxxxxxx