[kjmlisteners] The After Dark Variety Bar hits the airwaves in a few hours!

  • From: "Gene Johnson \(a.k.a. Geno J\)" <genoj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <kjmlisteners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 12:53:38 -0400

Hey folks, it's Geno J here,
Come join me in just a few hours hours for The After Dark Variety Bar, the only
show on the internet, where the alcohol does varous... BEEP!

Where: On this fine station!
When: 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (ET)

2012. We all know it's difficult to keep up with what's on the pop charts, and
this show this week will definately have some new stuff, as well as some
returning artists still putting out some new material. Of course your requests,
and dedications are more than welcome as well!

Your Host, DJ
and Bartender,
~~ Geno J ~~

The After Dark Variety Bar - "Where the alcohol
does various... BEEP!"

Website: http://www.tadvb.co.cc/
E-Mail/MSN: genoj@xxxxxxx
Yahoo: g.rock29@xxxxxxxxx