[kjmlisteners] The After Dark Variety Bar hits the airwaves in a few hours!

  • From: "Gene Johnson \(a.k.a. Geno J\)" <genoj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <kjmlisteners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 14:56:14 -0400

Hey folks, it's Geno J here,
Come join me in just a few hours hours for The After Dark Variety Bar, the only
show on the internet, where the alcohol does varous... BEEP!

Where: On this fine station!
When: 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (ET)

playing in particular rock, country, and some pop here and there. Our After
Dark Artist SpotLight will be another worthy artist deserving recognision. Also
tonight, we'll be taking all your requests and dedications as well.

Your Host, DJ
and Bartender,
~~ Geno J ~~

The After Dark Variety Bar - "Where the alcohol
does various... BEEP!"

Website: http://www.tadvb.co.cc/
E-Mail/MSN: genoj@xxxxxxx
Yahoo: g.rock29@xxxxxxxxx