[kjmlisteners] Server Outage

  • From: "DJ Celrock" <djcelrock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The Listeners of KJM Online" <kjmlisteners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Staff of KJM Online" <kjmstaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 18:54:45 -0400

Hello Everyone,
We are sad to report that there is apparently a server outage here at KJM
Online with our streaming service provider of Free Shoutcast.  When I went to
start the server so Geno J could do his show at 7, their main home page works,
but the log in page for the server is down, thus, preventing me from completing
the process.  Thus, we are sad to report that you guys will not be getting any
programming until this problem gets resolved, and eeven sadder, The After Dark
Variety Bar will not be on this station tonight.

Either it will premier next Saturday at 7 PM Eastern, or, you guys wouldn't get
it Live, but perhaps the show that was missed tonight will run as an archive on
Thursday evening at 7, before The Night Owl Variety Show.  I will keep you guys
posted if that will happen, granted, our server is fixed by then, and
meanwhile, we hope you'll continue to be a loyal supporter of KJM Online, where
freedom and fun, matter!

Regrets,
DJ Celrock