[kjmlisteners] Sadly, No Night Owl Variety Show Tonight

  • From: "DJ Celrock" <djcelrock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The Listeners of KJM Online" <kjmlisteners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 19:15:35 -0400

Hello Listeners,
Yes, I am sad to report that there will be no Night Owl Variety Show tonight.
This is because I am really not feeling well, am quite tired, and on top of
that, have a headache and almost feel like I'm coming down with something.  Not
sure what is up with me but I do apologize for there being no show this
evening, and here's hoping I'm better come next week.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your night.

Regretfully Yours,
DJ Celrock