[kjmlisteners] Sad News, the Premier, of Late Night Playground, may end up being Prerecorded

  • From: "DJ Celrock" <djcelrock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The Listeners of KJM Online" <kjmlisteners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 09:45:02 -0400

Hello Listeners,
I am sad to report, that the premier, of Late Night Playground, may end up
having to be prerecorded, due to the fact, that there's been a huge mix up, as
to when my eye doctor's appointment in Boston was this week.  Instead of being
on today, May 1, 2012, it's on Thursday, May 3, 2012, and because it's not
until the afternoon, I can't make any promises, that I will be back home by 9
PM Eastern Time, to do the show, as a Live broadcast.

So, here's hoping, I can find some motivation, to prerecord the show tonight,
and if that's the case, I will give the archive, to the 1 DJ I know, who's at
both, this station, and the other station it's being simulcasted on, and yes,
if you guessed it's the host of TADVB, then, you are correct!

You guys will for sure know by tomorrow afternoon, if the show will be
premiering this coming Thursday night as a prerecorded presentation, or if it
will not be premiering until next week, as a Live show, so meanwhile, you all
take care, and, we'll talk soon.

Regards,
DJ Celrock

Email: djcelrock@xxxxxxxxx
MSN WLM: DJCelrock@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: DJCelrock
Skype: DJCelrock
Ph: either (857)239-0065 ext. 590 or (413)347-9306