[kjmlisteners] No Bar and Grill this Evening

  • From: "DJ Celrock" <djcelrock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The Listeners of KJM Online" <kjmlisteners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 19:58:17 -0400

Hello Listeners,
This is DJ Celrock, writing on DJ Matt's behalf, to give you the sad news, that
due to technical difficulties on DJ Matt's end, he has had to cancel Matt's Bar
and Grill for this evening.  He apologizes for the inconvenience and he will be
back in 2 weeks, granted, nothing else goes wrong.

Next week though, please join me, as I cover for DJ Matt on Matt's Bar and
Grill, and I will give more information about that as the time grows closer.

Meanwhile, please take care, enjoy the rest of your night, and we hope you'll
continue to listen to KJM Online, where freedom and fun, matter!

Regards,
DJ Celrock