[kjmlisteners] No Archive of The Night Owl Variety Show from Last Night

  • From: "DJ Celrock" <djcelrock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The Listeners of KJM Online" <kjmlisteners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 06:11:08 -0400

Hello Listeners,
Yes, while I'm pretty certain DJ Matt did cover for me, as he has never failed
me in that regard, he did fail to do something that I did specifically ask him
to do, and that was to archive the show.  We do apologize for that not
happening to those of you who couldn't catch it Live, but let's hope I'm here
to do the show next week, as now, I feel fine, it's just lately, I've been
getting extremely tired before my show is due to air, and I don't know what to
do, as this has been happening constantly to me over the last few days.
Nonetheless though, hopefully it's all sorted out by next week, and I'll be
here next Thursday night at 10 PM Eastern to do the show.

Again, sincerest apologies for all of this.

Regrets,
DJ Celrock