[kjmlisteners] Looks Like I Have a Gardien Angel slash DJ, Join DJ Matt at 10 PM Eastern Covering for me on The Night Owl Variety Show!

  • From: "DJ Celrock" <djcelrock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The Listeners of KJM Online" <kjmlisteners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 19:29:35 -0400

Hello Listeners,
Change of plans, while I'm not well, DJ Matt is, and he will be covering for me
tonight from 10 PM to 1 AM Eastern on The Night Owl Variety Show.

Here are the ways to get in touch with him and send in requests.
Email: moverst959@xxxxxxx
AIM: moverst959
MSN Messenger: moverst959@xxxxxxxx
Skype: moverst959
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/moverst959
Station Twitter: www.twitter.com/KJM_Online
Hotline: (641)715-3800 Access Code 87982 ext. 810

Hope you guys enjoy the show, and thank you DJ Matt, it's very much so
appreciated!  And again, here's hoping I'm better by next week sigh.

Regards,
DJ Celrock writing on DJ Matt's behalf