[kjmlisteners] Don't Miss The Night Owl Variety Show, Train Wreck Edition, Tomorrow Night at 10 PM Eastern!

  • From: "DJ Celrock" <djcelrock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The Listeners of KJM Online" <kjmlisteners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 16:52:29 -0400

Hello Listeners,
Yeppers, it's just about Thursday once again, and that means, it's time to take
flight, and join me, on The Night Owl Variety Show, tomorrow night, from 10 PM
to 1 AM Eastern!  And on tomorrow night's show, we're gonna have a train wreck,
or better yet, let's just say, we're gonna play songs back to back that
shouldn't go together at all!  And so, come tune in, and see just how much we
can really train wreck this show, and KJM Online while we're at it!

And I'm also pondering over a couple of other things, first, how would you guys
like it if eventually, I brought another show that I do, called Straight out of
the Blue, to KJM Online, as well as a new show, that I'm thinking about airing
on Monday nights called The Monday Night Movie Madness Show, where I'd run
mp3's of movies in descriptive?  I'd have to talk to management about these
things, but if that were the case, MNMMS would air on Mondays from 7 PM to 10
PM Eastern, and SOOTB would air on Tuesdays from 9 PM to midnight, right after
Variety Showdown, or on Saturdays from 10 PM to 1 AM, right after TADVB with
the lovely talented Geno J.

Nonetheless though, I hope you guys will join me tomorrow for TNOVS, and if you
listeners have thoughts about the other 2 shows, please, feel free to respond
to this email, and we can go from there!  And other than that, I'll see you all
tomorrow evening, right here, only on KJM Online, http://www.kjmonline.6te.net,
where freedom and fun, matter!

And oh yes, requests are most definitely welcome, as it will be interesting to
see, just what types of train wrecks you listeners can come up with!

Yeppers, see ya tomorrow!

Your Host,
DJ Celrock!!!

Email: djcelrock@xxxxxxxxx
MSN WLM: DJCelrock@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: DJCelrock
Skype: DJCelrock
Ph: (641)715-3800 Access Code 87982 ext. 815