[kjmlisteners] Don't Miss The Night Owl Variety Show, Tomorrow Night at 10 PM Eastern!

  • From: "DJ Celrock" <djcelrock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The Listeners of KJM Online" <kjmlisteners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:58:33 -0400

Hello Listeners,
Yeppity doodles, I am proud to be bringing you all, another edition, of The
Night Owl Variety Show, right here, on KJM Online, where freedom and fun,
matter!

The show starts tomorrow night at 10 PM Eastern, and runs until 1 AM Eastern on
Friday morning.

And on tomorrow night's show, not sure what I'm going to do, but thinking it
may just be a random mix of variety, whatever I feel like throwing in there,
along with your requests of course!

If you have any requests, or you wish to get in touch with me, here are a few
ways to do so.

Follow the station on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/KJM_Online
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/djcelrock

And of course, to listen to the show, simply visit KJM Online's website,
located at http://www.kjmonline.6te.net, and click on the Listen link, or, you
can add the following link directly to your favorite media player.
http://free.freeshoutcast.com:53362

I hope you enjoy the show, and as always, Happy Listening!!!

See you tomorrow night, provided my computer decides to cooperate and behave,
and not be the slow little thing it was being as I was trying to end a show on
another station about an hour ago where I was covering for another DJ!

Your Host and the Night Owl Herself,
DJ Celrock!!!

Email: djcelrock@xxxxxxxxx
MSN WLM: DJCelrock@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: DJCelrock
Skype: DJCelrock
Ph: (641)715-3800 Access Code 87982 ext. 815