[kjmlisteners] Change of Plans, Please Join DJ Matt this Evening Covering for me on TNOVS

  • From: "DJ Celrock" <djcelrock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The Listeners of KJM Online" <kjmlisteners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 14:49:57 -0400

Hello Listeners,
Yeppers, the subject line says it all.  DJ Matt will be covering for me this
evening, on The Night Owl Variety Show.

He will be playing a wide variety of music, from today to yesterday, and he
will also have a special guest with him during the first hour of the show.

The show goes from 10 PM Eastern this evening, until 1 AM Eastern tomorrow
morning, and can be heard, exclusively on KJM Online, and to listen, simply go
to http://www.kjmonline.6te.net, and click on the Listen link towards the
bottom of the page.

If you have requests or wish to get in touch with DJ Matt, please do so in the
following ways.
Email: moverst959@xxxxxxx
AOL Instant Messenger: moverst959
Windows Live Messenger: moverst959@xxxxxxxx
Skype: moverst959
Yahoo: moverst959@xxxxxxxxx
Hotline: (641)715-3800 Access Code 87982, ext. 810
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/moverst959

You can also follow the station on Twitter, at
http://www.twitter.com/KJM_Online, and you can also check us out on Facebook,
by going to http://www.facebook.com/kjmonline.

And so, I hope you guys will come join DJ Matt, and see what he has to offer,
as he covers for me, on The Night Owl Variety Show, and thank you in advance DJ
Matt for doing this for me on such short notice!

Enjoy the show tonight, and as always, Happy Listening!!!  And, hopefully, I
will be back next week.

Regards,
DJ Celrock