[kjmlisteners] Celebrate your indapendence at The After Dark Variety Bar!

  • From: "Gene Johnson \(a.k.a. Geno J\)" <genoj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <kjmlisteners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 01:35:54 -0400

Hey folks, it's Geno J here,
I'm here to invite you to come join me later on tonight at The After Dark
Variety Bar, the only show on the internet, where the alcohol does varous...
BEEP!

Where: On this fine station!
When: 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (ET)

U.S. or reside up north in Canada, tonight The After Dark Variety Bar is
throwing a celebration just because we can! And yes folks, we will have
fireworks! Throughout the show, you are welcome to send requests and
dedications, as long as you've come to have a good time! So, don't miss this
joyous, and celebratory event, it is one you won't want to miss!

Your Host, DJ
and Bartender,
~~ Geno J ~~

The After Dark Variety Bar - "Where the alcohol
does various... BEEP!"

Website: http://www.tadvb.co.cc/
E-Mail/MSN: genoj@xxxxxxx
Yahoo: g.rock29@xxxxxxxxx