[kismac] Re: wireless card

  • From: Pierrox <pierrox@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:39:14 +0200

> Any suggestions for this person?
>
> Geoff
>> whats the best pcmcia you would say is the best please.
>>
>> i have bought 5 wireless cards and non of them work for injection.
>>
>> please tell me which card works and where i can buy from please..
>>

>> Regards

I use a Silver made by Lucent. It's 11b only, but works great and supports
packet injection. Where did I find it ? Inside my old Airport Graphite
base... I'm sure you can find a cheap one on eBay.
I've read that it can be turned into a Gold card using Alchemy, a software
which only runs on Windows. Next time I visit a friend with a PC, I'll try
that.
Pierre