[kismac] time for a new release...

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 00:13:10 +0100

Hey,

I released 0.07a. Let me know what you think (do not expect it to be stable, so please report bugs <http://kismac.binaervarianz.de/.bt/). I tried to fix a couple of bugs from the list, can anyone give me more informations on the GPS <-> Aironet problem? I do not really see any connection...

        changes
        •        new driver engine
        •        made macjack and airojack more stable
        •        added support for Prism2 USB devices
        •        thanks to Geoff KisMAC can show the elevation
        •        fixed bug with flashing SSID
        •        replaced kernel patch with Insomnia
        •        KisMAC files kann be imported
        •        broke injection
        •        lots of bugs added

direct download: <http://www.binaervarianz.de/projekte/programmieren/kismac/get.php? file=KisMAC007a.zip>