[kismac] Re: socket bluetooth GPS

  • From: Chris Osborn <fozztexx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:19:36 -0800

On Jan 22, 2004, at 8:06 PM, Theodore wrote:

well.. looking at my results..
they all have the same GPS data. It seems they all have the same data as my very last point. Perhaps it could be a setting i set wrong. Anyone else ever use a GPS? what settings should i put in KisMAC?

That's what happened to me the last time I tried KisMAC. I went driving with my girlfriend to try to find her a place she could get onto during lunch which wasn't too far from her office. We got home, I went to plot a map, and all the coordinates were the same!

I grabbed the source from CVS hoping maybe I could figure out what was wrong, but so far haven't managed to get it to compile.