[kismac] Re: r1.53 corrupted

  • From: Robin L Darroch <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:15:31 +0800

You have to build the image yourself - what you see is just a skeleton file. Pretty sure it's "./compile.command image"... that's if you want to build the full disk image at all... otherwise just "compile.command" will do the trick.

Cheers,
Robin

Hey I downloaded developer r1.53 kismac via cvs and I got a .dmg file with what looks like a corrupted version of kismac installer inside. It had generic icon not kismac icon and when I try to install it I get "incomplete" error.

Anyone know how I can easily trash this and redo the cvs download?

Jim

Bow to my mac...arrraaahhhhhhg

 Robin L. Darroch - PO Box 2715, South Hedland WA 6722 - +61 421 503 966
      robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx