[kismac] problems login in from apple and not from PC.

  • From: "Javier Bonet" <jabonet@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:43:40 +0200 (CEST)

how to use the key in an apple.

Last night at 2 in the morning, I finally crack my first WEP WiFi.

I copied the 13 ASCII characters, and the 26 hex numbers to login later, took
out the Linux livecd, restarted and log in from WindowsXP, everything went
perfect.

now this morning I tried to login from my ibook and the key didn't work, it is
still valid, windowsXP does login without problems.

but when I put the hex numbers, or the ASCII characters, I can't log into the
WLAN.

Later, I started air replay, and generated traffic, between my PC/Linux, and
the WLAN, I captured this traffic from my mac, using KisMAC until I got 1.5
million Unique IVs, but KisMAC didn't managed to crack the key.

Has anybody experienced similar problems?

Javier Bonet