[kismac] Re: problem compiling cvs

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:30:31 +0100

Hi,

I'm about to file one...
i just wanted to check if anyone else had the problem, and if it was fixed in CVS.. but it appears its not already fixed.

I wish I was a C/C++/Cocoa god :-) I'd definately try to fix it then... I'll take a look, but it'll take a while to understand how the project works and whatnot...

how do you define scrolling bug? if you define it like: no scroll bar appears if there are multiple networks added, then it should be fixed. (WaveContainer issues a KisMACNetworkAdded notification). however kismac does not automatically scroll down upon encounter of a new network. mainly because this would require some more code á la does the user look at some network further up, if not scroll down....
i can only encourage you to try yourself on the code, if you have any questions - drop me a mail...

mick

p.s. if i have some spare time this afternoon, i ll put your questions and answers on the developer page....