[kismac] Re: no data from GPS...

  • From: Michael Borthwick <holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 21:26:29 +1100

On 05/03/2004, at 8:53 PM, Patrick Munson wrote:

At the bottom of my map tab there is a report that the GPS subsystem is working but there is no data.

I know in fact there is data as my Route66 map software works although it is 10 seconds behind but that is another issue. Respond to this if you like also.

I am not running both KisMac and Route66 at the same time either. Anyone have some insight into what is going on here?

Kismac knows the GPS is there (somehow) but only one app can talk to the serial port at a time so it's getting no data