[kismac] map question

  • From: Doug Tallacksen <dougtallacksen2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 13:46:43 -0500

My USB GPS (TripNav TN200 from GPSonSale.com) unit will arrive tomorrow
and I've toyed around a bit with the map portion of kismac but have
some questions:

1) Is there a pixel by pixel size that the map tab is optimized for?

2) Ard, you mentioned you have a useable map that can do 9x zooming.
Wow!  Can you give details on the size, resolution, etc?

3) Other than scanning your own maps are there any free, downloadable
city maps (U.S.), commercial ones people like, etc?

Thanks for great and evolving product, Mick and for all of the great
advice on this listserv...

-Doug