[kismac] Re: external antenna...

  • From: "N. Karras" <nkarras@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 19:46:28 -0400

Look at the side of the card opposite the bus connector.  You will see =
two things.  One is an antenna jack, a Lucent standard MMCX I believe.  =
The other looks like a plastic plug in a hole.  IF you pop the plug off, =
you will see just that, a hole.  If you use a light, and magnifying =
lens, you will see there is nothing there.  Only places where the =
connector would be soldered onto the board on the card.  But...  Some DO =
in fact have a second connector there.  If you do, you will see it =
easily.

NPK

----- Original Message -----=20