[kismac] Re: Wordlist Attack

  • From: Colin <signofzeta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 21:23:30 -0400

Can you use the built-in Mac OS X dictionary or thesaurus? They're in the Dictionaries folder in the local library. The dictionary (New Oxford American Dictionary) is about 128 MB in size, and the thesaurus (Oxford American Writers' Thesaurus) is about 16 MB, so it may be tough to handle as far as memory requirements are concerned, but they're quite complete and installed on every system.

On Jun 4, 2006, at 9:19 PM, Frank Schima wrote:

Hi all,

I was running a few wordlist attacks and had a few questions / suggestions.

Does anyone have a link to a good wordlist to use?

Is there a reason that we cannot set the wordlist once in the preferences so we don't have to specify it every time? It would also be nice to be able to select all of the available networks and do a wordlist attack against them all.

Thanks! Frank