[kismac] Re: Wireless Equipment - safe mode boot

  • From: Paul Jacoby <pej@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 22:11:55 -0600

The complete safe-mode boot allowed my iBook G4 14" with OSX 10.4.4 to run in Passive mode as well with build R81. Very cool.

Scanning back through threads over the past month, there doesn't seem to be a thread discussing the failures of passive mode. I've got console log errors and what-not if they are of use trying to figure out the problem. I also noticed a few errors in the log when safe- booted -- are these of use the developers?