[kismac] The new FAQ

  • From: "Java Nut" <javanut20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:26:59 -0500

I saw the new FAQ that replaces the wiki. Once I register, how do I create a new topic for the Guide to Prism 2/2.5 cards with KisMac and Wireless Driver that I am working on?

Also, if Mick does not want to describe the steps he follows to build the installer, perhaps this FAQ question could also list which files from a Kismac build need to be put where during a manual installation. Or, if someone else figured out how to build the installer, please post.

last changed: 2005-08-24 14:43:54 by Michael Rossberg [mick] How can I build an install package?
Currently it is unfortunatley not possible to build an install package on your own (at least not with the >tools I use). The process of creating the package is a rather complex and only semi-automatic
process. Sorry.

Thanks