[kismac] Re: Some stuff about Wildcats...

  • From: Erik Winkler <ewinkler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 11:06:26 -0400

Mick,

r63 fails to build with error below:

pbxcp: AirPortMenu: No such file or directory

I am using the ./compile.command as with previous releases. Also, this is under Xcode 2.0 on Tiger.
Any ideas what I am missing? I get the same error under 10.3 and Xcode 1.5

Erik

On May 2, 2005, at 9:51 AM, Michael Rossberg wrote:

Hello everybody,

After upgrading to Tiger I was pretty pissed. Apple changed about half of the Kernel API. After I changed the code to run on Tiger, it will no longer work with Panther anymore. =/ Basically this means we are stuck with the Tiger for the time being. Under <http://alpha.binaervarianz.de/> you can download now two files:

KisMAC050429.zip is equivalent to SVN revision 62 and is the last version for Panther
KisMAC050502.zip is equivalent to SVN revision 63 and is the first version available for Tiger

I hope you like it.

mick

P.S. regarding some questions flying around. Ralink will not be supported any time soon. Regarding the unloading problems: There are quite a lot of reasons for this in the documentation, please make sure you did read it. the 10.3.9 problem is probably the SUID thing