[kismac] Problem with details pane?

  • From: Tim Baldwin <lucid8@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 14:20:48 -0800

...has anyone else had issues with .03a not drawing the details pane all the
time?  I'm using a beige g3 and an ibook 500 (dual USB) running both 10.2
and 10.2.3.  I doesn't seem to have any obvious cause so far.  I've tried
different pref combos, reinstalls, system reinstalls...but nothing makes
much of a difference.  Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.

I'm not complaining, I know its an alpha, but I'm curious to track down a
fix...

tim

Btw...I use an 8dbi omni, but I just don't close the keyboard all the way.
:/