[kismac] Packet reinjection question

  • From: Nicholas David McKinney <nickfrommaryland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 22:51:35 -0400

I've been playing with R66 for a few hours now, and so far, so good. I'm trying out the packet reinjection attack using my Linksys WPC11, and it appears to be stimulating a ton data traffic. it does not seem, however, that the attack is causing an increase in Unique IVs. I've also noticed that if I stop the packet reinjection, I cannot start it again without restarting the application (bug in the software?)

I have a couple questions as to what's going on here:

1)  Does KisMAC only use the first injectable packet that works?
2)  Where would I insert the code to dump the raw arp/tcp_ack packets?
3)  Why can't I restart my injection?

Thanks, Nick