[kismac] Re: Orinoco Silver Driver

  • From: Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:40:34 +0200

At 1:53 AM -0700 2004-08-12, Michael Morales wrote:

I have a Orinoco Silver card that I am trying to use in passive mode.

If all you want to do is use it with KisMac, then the card and KisMac are all you need. KisMac includes it's own drivers for use with this card.

If you want to use this card outside of KisMac, you will need to obtain drivers from somewhere, either downloading the WirelessDriver from SourceForge, or buy the IOXperts driver (for something like $19).

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@xxxxxxxxx>

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755