[kismac] Re: [OpenSVN] r77 committed.

  • From: Francis Gulotta <reconbot@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 10:50:50 -0500

Trac has both. http://www.edgewall.com/trac/ ;-)

The other day my host (dreamhost) added subversion support, so I'm going to setup a trac site for one of my own projects. It's a little tricky because it either needs sqlite or postgresql, but it's very doable. Mysql support is coming soon it looks. I'd rather use postgresql but because of server limitations I'll have to use sqlite. I'll let you guys know how it works out.

-Francis

On Feb 3, 2006, at 7:13 PM, themacuser wrote:

We need some sort of a wiki, to keep track of features we need.
<snip>
We do need something like bugtraq here though to keep track of these.

Francis Gulotta reconbot@xxxxxxx I'm just this guy, you know?