[kismac] Re: My plans...

  • From: John Ash <jash@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 18:12:11 +0000

numE wrote:
numE schrieb:
Jerad Hoff schrieb:
On Jan 24, 2006, at 6:48 AM, themacuser wrote:

http://gm2.ath.cx/~gm/kismac.merge.zip - unzip to a directory and use
FileMerge to merge with clean r76 sources.
http://gm2.ath.cx/~gm/KisMACHelp.zip - rewritten help files.
Can someone post a binary for the compilely-challenged? ;)
If someone would describe how to merge the changes with the clean
sources using filemerge
i'd post a binary :-)

reading manuals helps... :-) if it compiles fine, i'll post a binary.... last time i had troubles with the compile.command (since i am using xcode 2.2.1)

I managed to get R76 to compile by replacing the AMRollOverButton function in BIGeneric.framework to get rid of the nested function issue which raised its head with Xcode 2.2.1. Mind you, having got past that, I'm a victim of the erratic behaviour of the Airport Extreme passive mode driver loading issue...I'll happily mail you details of the 'fix' for the compile.command hiccup created by the nested function stuff..

--

begin:vcard
fn:John Ash