[kismac] Re: Macbook Pro Volunteer(Core 2 Duo, Atheros AR5008E 802.11n chipset)

  • From: Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 20:29:24 -0800

Thanks for the offer but I have the same mbp as you. The most helpful thing you can do is testing / bug reporting or learn objective c.

Geoff
On Jan 10, 2007, at 7:19 PM, Michael Miller wrote:

I recently got a Macbook Pro, and was disappointed to find that there
were no drivers for kismac to inject packets with. Passive stumbling
works fine with this chipset- but I can't inject packets. I'm fairly
proficient in java, but I know next to nothing about objective-c, so I
probably won't be of much help in the development area(I can compile
and run code from SVN, or if someone sends me code), but I would be
happy to contribute what I can. The chipset I have is used in all Core
2 Duo Macbook Pros and Macbooks.

If anyone wants to send me code to test/debug/reverse engineer the
card with, feel free to ask; I'll be more than happy to help with
anything.

Sincerely,
Michael