[kismac] MAC spoofing (was Re: little tutorial)

  • From: "Java Nut" <javanut20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 08:55:30 -0500

Oskar Lissheim-Boethius <avocade@xxxxxxxxx> wrote

Forgot to ask about the MAC-spoofing patch to the wirelessdriver. Will you use the new driver from Rob, all patched up and ready, for the next release of KisMAC? If not, how can I patch the new driver myself?

I am still curious about this issue as well. Can someone please reply to me and Oskar Lissheim-Boethius? Can the original patch on Source Forge be used, even if the WirelessMac application is still broken? Will WirelessMac be fixed?

Thanks