[kismac] Re: MAC spoofing

  • From: Lee Lindquist <inaudiblenoise@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:19:36 -0500

If you install the WirelessDriver and then install KisMac, upon
installation of KisMac it will detect that you have installed
WirelessDriver and offer to patch it to support MAC spoofing.  It does
not require any kernel manipulation.  The KisMac installer will place
another program in the /Applications folder, WirelessMAC, using this
program you can set the MAC address of your Prism2 (or 2.5 in my case)
to anything you like.  I have tested this, and it works very well.

~Lee