[kismac] Listed on Growl page, and update of kismac.de?

  • From: themacuser <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:10:56 +1030

I persuaded the Growl people to list us on their Applications page.

http://www.growl.info/applications.php?cat=System

He tells me this regarding the non-updating of kismac.de - after I told him that the real devlelopment work goes on at trac.kismac.de, and that we aren't really doing "stable" and "development" releases any more.

Maybe we should get someone to just post messages like "r111 was committed, it includes ...", and update the downloads page on kismac.de. Post KisMac to Macupdate and Versiontracker, but link them to a page that just gets the latest version.

I'd do it if necessary.

But the policy seems contradictory with your public image. You've not updated your macupdate/versiontracker downloads to reflect this, nor does the kismac.de page forward to the trac page. I'm fine with adding kismac if this is your policy, but it just seems really confusing (except for the small blurb on the main page).

I'll get Kismac added in a bit