[kismac] Re: Kismac output using google maps

  • From: Jon Steinmetz <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:15:05 -0600

On Feb 26, 2006, at 7:21 PM, Geoffrey Kruse wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, however, recent builds of KisMAC include an export to google maps in the application.

Serves me right for not grabbing a later build, thanks for letting me know. The google earth output is very nice. I will only point out that the type of maps are different for Google Maps vs. Google Earth from what I have been able to discover. Google maps can give you a very nice non-satellite picture map.

I had been thinking that it would be cool to integrate a webview directly into KisMAC that would display google maps in a seamless fashion without needing to export. It might take me a while to get around to this.