[kismac] Re: KisMAC Maintenance the second

  • From: Michael Capizzo <mikecapz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 19:36:30 -0500

I just want to thank you all for reviving and working on KisMAC again. Even though I don't know anything about coding and software development, I would still like to help :) Thanks again guys.
On Feb 4, 2006, at 4:08 PM, Michael Rossberg wrote:

Hi everybody,

I gave globo and Geoff today write access to the repository. They will be able to accept patches etc. You can reach all of us three at kismac-dev at binaervarianz dot de.

As a lot of you requested trac support: There is a wiki at https:// opensvn.csie.org/traccgi/bi/trac.cgi/wiki I am actually not quite confident that this is a good solution, but i will be more than happy to be proven wrong. If this works out, I will integrate the wiki into the binaervarianz website. For administrative reasons only globo and Geoff have the rights to change the timeline etc. This would change if integrated into the binaervarianz website...
I also would like to remind you, that everybody of with a valid binaervarianz account is able to change the FAQ on the kismac website. so if you really want to help others using kismac, go right ahead.

An official announcement on the KisMAC website will follow during the next days...
Have a good night and start being creative =)

mick