[kismac] Re: KisMAC CVS

  • From: ard.jonker@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 13:33:16 +0200

>use this commands to get a hold of the sources.
>setenv CVSROOT ":pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/cvs"
>cvs login
>cvs co KisMAC
>
>the current sources have a couple new cool features so i hope you have
>fun.... for dylan and mike: you get of course write access, i just want
>to check out whether it turns out to be a little stable at least...

You make me curious Mick; is there a possibility to activate CVS from
within the ProjectBuilder Kismac project file? (maybe you do need to
distribute the project file for that?)

I could not get cvs going from the termnial:
cvs server: cannot find module `./WayPoint.m' - ignored
cvs server: cannot find module `./WayPointView.h' - ignored

and this continues for most modules.

Ard