I just test it and it works great. Mick, as always , you did a great
I LOVE the .kismac stuff . Do you plan to include some feature like best submitter, mapping the submited point direcly from the web, generate a file that could be imported into kismac ?
Do .kismac require to creat an account to see the submitted network ?
Le 19 avr. 04, à 12:10, Michael Rossberg a écrit :
I want to announce the release of KisMAC 0.10a. As usual this will stay an internal release, and if you guys will send me too many bug reports, i will release it officially in a day or two.
You can download it from: <http://binaervarianz.de/downloads.php? action=download&mirror=http&file_id=11>
With KisMAC 0.10a we introduce the webservice ".kismac". it is like ".mac" for wireless networks, but does not cost $99/year... ;o) You can check it out on the KisMAC website.
* expedia maps (both Europe and USA) are now automatically aligned.
* lucent tunnels can handled better
* KisMAC is finally able to handle the unloading bug in the D-Link DWL-122 driver
* GPS should work more reliable in serial mode
* JPEG export has been added
* lots of smaller bugfixes
I hope you like it.