[kismac] Re: KisMAC 0.09a

  • From: Ray Haque <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 08:12:19 -0500

My server is by no means "fast", but it is stable! If any of you are itching to get your hands on the new KisMAC like I was, you can grab it from this mirror I have set up.

http://www.gloop.net/KisMAC-09a.dmg

-Ray Dios Haque

On Mar 19, 2004, at 4:48 PM, Michael Rossberg wrote:

hi,

I can't seem to download this version from the link.

our ISP decided to move us to another server, we try everything to keep the site going, but there are outages currently. it seems they decided to not let us rewrite the headers. strange...
sorry, but please keep trying

mick