[kismac] KisMAC 0.06a

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:35:44 +0200

hi everyone,
KisMAC 0.06a got released. This version supports  the PseudoJack driver
now officially (and with less bugs).
KisMAC got a new core engine. This is way faster, than the old cocoa
based engine and should also prevent deadlocks, which happend way too
often in the last versions.
Last but not least it includes a patch from Maximillian Dornseif, to
make KisMAC more compatible with non-standard GPS daemons.

Feedback is very welcome.

Also I am investigating more on the Airport driver in use problem. I
think i nailed the problem down to a bug in configd. I would also have
some feedback on this (e.g. what happens if you kill the daemon, send a
HUP signal etc...) happy hacking

mick

-- File: PGP.sig
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part