[kismac] Re: KisMAC 0.05e1

  • From: Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:37:42 -0700

I do not know if this is the right place to report bugs or not.

Firstly, I tried out the expedia map download and wow!!!  that is
great.  However, I found that if you ask for a map greater than 2000
pixles wide or high it will hang kismac with the spinny beach-ball of
death.  this may be a limitation of expedia, however it should be error
checked and handled in kismac to keep it from hanging.

Geoff