[kismac] Re: KisMAC 0.04d is official

  • From: Rob Frohne <frohro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 16:26:31 -0700

Hi Mick, et. al.,

I just tried to use KisMAC on my Wallstreet with a Lucent Silver card.
I actually made the preliminary version of 0.04d work once somehow, but
now I can't make it or the official version work.  What happens when I
start the MacJack driver, the computer freezes.  I have also had some
crashes when trying to start KisMAC.  I thought what I had done when
KisMAC worked was to move the WirelessDriver.kext to something else so
it wouldn't load and reboot.  Now that doesn't work.  KisMAC 0.04d was
the first version that I had tried that worked for a long time giving
me a lot of data.  Before that version with the MacJack driver it would
only show one line of data.  Does anyone have any ideas what I can do?
I've frozen my machine at least 15 times in the last two hours.

Thanks,

Rob

--
Rob Frohne, Ph.D., P.E.