[kismac] Injection USB adapters?

  • From: Jesse Stanford <safetechs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 14:56:09 -0500

Hi-
I have an Airport Extreme card in my 12" iBook and I am able to use it in passive mode (with R75) but I would like to be able to use injection as well. I am searching for a Netgear adapter, v1, as I have heard that works, but am having trouble locating it. I have searched eBay, amazon, froogle, etc etc, and cannot differentiate very well between a v2 or v3 and a v1. Which version am I looking for? Is there a different part number?
Are there alternate cards that would work? Does it need to be the Prism2 chipset, or will the Prism or Prism3 chipset also work?

Would this adapter work?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5846848084

Thanks
Jesse