[kismac] Re: Google Summer of Code

  • From: Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 23:04:43 -0700

We were turned down by google. :(

Geoff On May 27, 2006, at 10:26 PM, Patrick Kelley wrote:

Whatever happened with our proposal to mentor a student for the Google
summer of code?

Did Google ever reply?

Patrick Kelley
623.332.0290
http://www.ASUrobot.com/
Computer Systems Engineer
Arizona State University

On 4/16/06, Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've put in a notice of interest to google.  They said they will
review our project and get back to us.

Geoff