[kismac] GPS issue

  • From: Jatin Pandya <jatinip@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 12:40:37 -0700

I am trying to use Garmin eTrex Vista GPS with kisMac, but without any
success. I am using KeySpan Serial-To-USB adaptor. The adaptor works
just fine with my own moving Map viewer Carbon application.

However, kisMac always complains that GPS System is not working, check
the log file. However, I notice that LED on KeySpan adaptor is blinking
as it it is transmitting information to my iBook.

For obvious reason (that I am new Mac programmer :), I don't know where
to look for kisMac log file.

I will appreciate if someone can help out on this GPS matter. I have
checked the archive at freelists org already.

Thanks!

Kaarigar