[kismac] Fwd: kismac: fotoman@headlinenewstv.com post needs approval

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 22:50:16 +0200

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 5. May 2004 22:33:13 Uhr CEST
To: kismac-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: kismac: fotoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx post needs approval

This message was received for a list you are a moderator on, and
was marked for moderation due to the following reason:
Non-member submission to closed-post list.

To approve this message and have it go out on the list, forward this to
kismac-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you wish to decline the post, change the 'apppost' below to 'delpost'.
If you wish to edit the post, change it to 'modpost' and edit the message
as needed - not all mail programs will work with modpost.

DO NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING LINE.  Ecartis needs it.
// apppost 40994F89:20AB.1:xvfznp

From fotoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wed May 5 15:33:12 2004
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 13:46:59 -0700
Subject: Re: [kismac] Re: KisMAC 0.12a preview
From: daren <fotoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi the new installer on 12a worked great.
I like the new interface/look.

I wasn't able to connect to a network from within Kismac. I didn't
really think I would be able to.
Also the sound file prefs  is messed up.

It plays the wrong sound for wep protected sites, and no sound at all
for open networks.
I tried it several times, and the problem repeated itself.
Also the driver tool never seems to do the job of stopping the driver.
, and where is the feature of being able to change the mac address at?

My config is a TI PB 800mhz 512mb ram  running OS 10.2.6
With a senao 2511 cd plus ex card
Keep up the good work
Daren

// eompost 40994F89:20AB.1:xvfznp